You can listen to an audio recording with Tom here, where he answers the following 20 frequently asked questions.
These are the questions:
• How long have you been doing what you do and how did you get to be an exert in sales and business coaching?
• Who are your clients exactly?
• How are you different from other “business coaches”?
• What type of personality do you work best with and what is expected of me?
• What type of professional is this program NOT going to work for?
• What exactly is the "Create Revenue Now" system and what does it include?
• Does this really work?
• What results can I expect?
• Can I contact some of your former clients to see what it’s like to work with you?
• How quickly can I expect results?
• How can I guarantee myself that I will get more clients, in record time?
• Will I recover the investment I put into this coaching program?
• How will we work together and what does the Create Revenue Now program expect of me?
• How long is the program?
• What’s the coaching investment?
• Do you offer any discounts and accept credit cards?
• OK, I know which program I want. How do we get started?
• If I’m not sure I’m ready to get started, how can I sample your work at low cost to see if it’s the right solution for me?
• I have a family and a busy life. Although I want more clients badly, I don’t have much time to spare. How much time do I need?
• OK, I’m ready to do this for myself, but I have a couple of additional questions. Can I call you?
Here you can read the transcription of the audio.
Today, we are going to talk about 20 frequently asked questions. Let me sum up the questions first and then I'm going to answer each of these 20 questions.
1. How long have you been doing what you do and how did you get to be an expert in sales and business coaching?
2. Who are exactly your clients?
3. How are you different from other business coaches?
4. What type of personality do you work best with and what is expected of me?
5. What type of professional is this program not going to work for?
6. What exactly is the Create Revenue Now System and what does it include?
7. Does this really work?
8. What results can I expect?
9. Can I contact some of your former clients to see what it's like to work with you?
10. How quickly can I expect results?
11. How can I guarantee myself that I will get more clients in record time?
12. Will I recover the investments I put into this coaching program?
13. How will we work together and what does the Create Revenue Now program expect of me?
14. How long is this program?
15. What's the coaching investment?
16. Do you offer any discounts and accept credit cards?
17. Okay, I know which program I want, how do I get started?
18. If I'm not sure I'm ready to get started, how can I sample your work at a low cost to see if it's right for me?
19. I have a family and a busy life, although I want more clients badly, I don't have much time to spare. How much time do I need?
20. Okay, I'm ready to do this for myself, but I have a couple of additional questions. Can I call you?
I'll start with answering the questions.
1. The first question, "How long have you been doing what you are doing and how did you get to be an expert in sales and business coaching?" I've been having my own business since the year 1994 and I've been working in the IT industry since the late 80's and I'm on the internet since the mid 90's. Since the year 2000, I've been going to the US to study marketing, to study sales and I've invested literally months of my time and hundreds of thousands of euros in my own education. I help local business clients to grow their business and I do that with internet marketing, social media and with websites and also with IT services.
The IT services are very small and the basic for me is at this moment, the internet marketing social media, websites. The clients come to me to begin, mostly now, with questions, they want to grow their sales, and I help them with it. But that was not the case in the past. When I started my career and I had a job at an office automation firm and I was a bookkeeper out there and I got trained in sales. I got professionally trained in sales by IBM in the early 90's. That got me hooked on the sales process.
Also, I discovered Anthony Robbins and I discovered NLP and I studied that intensively. Through Anthony Robbins, I also got to know Jay Abraham and I was invited to go to a Jay Abraham conference in Los Angeles in January 2000, and there, I saw the big lights, and saw the enormous possibilities of internet marketing.
From the year 2000, I've been going to the US numerous of times to a lot of seminars and I got trained and coached by the best of the best in marketing and sales. And I've been helping, and I am helping my local business clients in the Dutch region where I am which is called De Achterhoek with growing their business. I do that with websites with internet marketing and social media. Now, I've been starting to teach my system, my method of working, also to other people. I call it Create Revenue Now, also known as Recover and Grow and also known as Tom Koster & Partners. In the sales part, I do together with my sales mentor and business partner, Eric Lofholm from the USA.
2. "Who are exactly your clients?" Now, my clients ... I have two types of clients. I call them end-user clients, that's the one part. And the other part are coaching clients. The end-user clients are brick and mortar businesses. They have a restaurant. They have a bakery. They sell used goods and they have a store where they sell used goods. They are plumbers, every kind of profession that belongs to my clientele.
3. "How are you different from other business coaches?" What separates me from other business coaches is the fact that I specialize in working with professionals and small businesses in three categories. One is the digital marketing. The other one is the IT, and the other ones are the web businesses. Either my coaching clients own a digital agency and they help their clients with internet marketing, with social media and/or they built websites. They built web shops and they help their clients with that and/or they are an IT company and they help their clients with their office automation which is computers, tablets, laptops, printers, networks, VPN connections and those kind of things.
Those are three groups which are the digital agencies, the digital marketing companies. The second one are the IT firms and the third one are the web companies. These are my coaching clients next to my end-user clients. And my coaching clients, I teach them how to work with end-user clients like I do with my end-user clients and the promise that I make is that I help them double their client base.
4. "What type of personality do you work best with and what is expected of me?" The personality type that I'm looking for in my coaching program are people who are open-minded, who are willing to learn, and who are what I call teachable. What is expected of the members who join, is that they invest time in their own education. They invest time in learning what I've created in my Create Revenue Now system and there's also a very extensive membership site included with a lot of modules about sales, about marketing, about infrastructure which you can study in your own pace.
Also what's included is a membership from the US when you get trained in sales, in making more sales because the promise that I make is that I want to help you double your client base. Now, in order to do that, you need more clients. And you can only get more clients if you sell more. You are extensively trained in selling more. But not only that, I also teach you how I work with my clients and how I rebuilt my business after a dramatic bankruptcy I had in 2009. I even wrote a book about that called Entrepreneur After Bankruptcy and in the welcome part of the membership, which is also included if you join and in the welcome part, you also can download a copy of the book and read it.
Not only that book, also a book called "The System", Eric Lofholm's book, you can download that. It's about sales, and also a book that I wrote together with Eric Lofholm which is called 21 Ways to Create Revenue Now. What's expected of you is that you work on your business, and you invest time in your business to work on your business but also to work in your business and talk to people. This is a three part formula that I've developed, which is work in your business, work on your business, and talk to people.
In working in your business, you need to produce money. You need to focus on having your billable hours. Working on your business means that you work on increasing your skills in finding new clients. And talk to people means that you talk to new people, to new potential clients. But not only the new ones, also it's important to maintain contact with your current clients.
5. "What type of professional is this program not going to work for?" This is not going to work for a professional who is already satisfied with the business results that he or she has. I know a lot of very high-level technical people who work by themselves. They have a clientele who comes to them and it's fine for them and they do not have the want to need to grow their business. If you do not have a want or a need to grow your business, then this program is not for you. This program is for you if you want to grow your business, or if you need to grow your business. If you want more clients, if the promise of double your client base is attractive to you, then this program might be something for you.
6. "What exactly is the Create Revenue Now System and what does it include?" The system is a step-by-step way in helping you find new clients and work with these clients. It's a part where I offer a curriculum. Also, I offer coaching and also I offer community. Now, the community is the part that I offer together with Eric Lofholm. When you join the Create Revenue Now program, you also be joining our community. You also get coaching from me one on one depending on the level in which you join the program and also depending on what your needs are and how fast you want to grow.
Before we move on to #7, there's also a part with which you get a membership for an undetermined period of time, which means that you can join year after year after year and that comes with the membership at no extra charge. Once you've paid your investment, then your unlimited time part will stick. It means that you can go to the community that we have. You can go to the membership site that we have for unlimited period of time, or better to say, for undetermined period of time.
7. "Does this really work?" And the answer is yes. The reason why I say yes is that what I teach are exactly the steps that I've been working to grow my business, and that can also work for you. And it doesn't matter if you've had a bad experience with your business or that your business is doing great and you want to grow it even more. The basic thing is if you have a need or a want to grow your business, and if you are willing to put in the work and if you are willing to communicate with me as your coach, then this can really work. Now, this will not work if you just put your heels in the sand and say, "Everything should come to me." That's a very important part for you to do the work, to put in the work. It doesn't come by itself.
But the steps that I've developed and the people I have trained so far show me that not only I can do it but I can also teach it to other people and maybe I can teach you too if you are open to it. Later on, in the questionnaire, you will also notice that I have a possibility for you to try me out at a very low cost.
8. "What results can I expect?" Now, the results highly depends on a couple of things. The number one is the experience you already have, how fast do you want to grow and how much action do you put in? Now, in teaching the system, I also have another three-part and the first part is the inner game. The second is the outer game and the third is action. The inner game is all about mindset and if you have the correct mindset and if you have the correct systems, that's the outer game. If you take enough action, then you produce results and I can help you as a coach on the results you want to have, you want to produce and I can help you along the way in producing these results. It depends on, again, how fast you want to go and how much experience you have.
9. "Can I contact some of your former clients to see what it's like to work with you?" The answer is yes and if you want to contact a couple of my former clients, you can shoot me an email at email@example.com. What we do is we set up a phone call, you and me together to see who you are and what you do and I'll provide you a couple of names from former clients if the phone conversation goes like we both want it to go.
10. "How quickly can I expect results?" Speed of results depends on the level of action that you take. That's the action part but also the strategy that you have and your own mindset. If your mindset are right and you have a feeling that you add value, your strategies is all right. It means if you approach the right people with the right offer and if you take enough action, if you take massive action, that's even better. Then, you can expect results come faster to you. But the results are also based on not only the number of clients that you get, but also the numeric value, so the net profit. I'm not here to look at your numbers. I'm here to teach you about sales, about marketing, about infrastructure, about mindset. The results that you get, you are responsible for your own results. You should know that too, but I can show you a way. I can help you in generating these results.
11. "How can I guarantee myself that I will get more clients in record time?" Now, the guarantee is that when you follow the system that we have laid out for you. You know how to sell. You know how to do marketing. You know how to go out and generate leads, make appointments, make presentations and that all depends on the level of action that you take and it depends on what you say and to whom you say it.
12. "Will I recover the investment I put into this coaching program?" Now, the investment to start is very, very low. You can try it out for just 1 Euro and then you can step up to the levels that we have which is the Basic level. One level up is the Deluxe level and one level up is the VIP level. We have very, very affordable, attractive pricing. "When will I recover the investment?" That's the question? And the answer is, when you do the right things, you can recover it very, very fast.
13. "How will we work together and what does the Create Revenue Now program expect of me?" Now, we work together in two ways. Number one is you become a part of our community and you can join the group sessions that we have. Second one is that we work one on one together. I coach you personally.
14. "How long is the program?" Now, the program, the Basic and Deluxe are programs for undetermined period of time. Once you've made your investment, you can stay as long as you like, if you maintain the ethics standards that we have. We should have a possibility to remove people who are not living up to the ethics standards that we have, but if you are complying to these ethics and if you are not trouble for me and for the rest of the group, then you can stay for an undetermined period of time. You can join our group sessions and you can join our membership site. In the group sessions, in the membership site for undetermined period of time, I teach you how to do the sales which is in the business in the Basic program. I teach you sales and marketing which is also in the Deluxe program and I also teach you sales, marketing and mindset which is in the VIP program.
15. "What's the coaching investment?" The coaching investment is very low and you can start at the Basic level. You can invest it at a lump sum upfront for a very, very low cost or we have an easy 12-month payment system. It also goes for our Deluxe system and also goes for our VIP system. It depends all on where you are and how fast you want to go. You can start at Basic. You can grow to Deluxe. You can go grow to VIP.
16. "Do you offer any discounts and accept credit cards?" If you pay lump sum, if you pay it all up front, then we offer a very nice discount. If you prefer to pay in 12-monthly installments, that's also possible, and do we accept credit cards? The answer is yes, we do accept credit cards.
17. "Okay, I know which program I want, how do we get started?" You can get started by signing up through our membership site at tomkoster.mykajabi.com and there you choose the program that you want. You fill out your information. You choose the method in which you want to pay for your investment and then you're up and running. Once you sign up, you will be contacted for a one-on-one phone appointment with me, so we get to know each other a little bit more, and you can get immediate access to our membership site.
18. Almost there. We have question number 18, 19 and 20, so stick with me, we are almost there. Eighteen, "If I'm not sure I'm ready to get started, how can I sample your work at low cost to see if it's the right solution for me?" Now, I offer a 1 Euro 30-day trial to my Basic membership. Basic is all about sales, so you can sign up for just 1 Euro and if you decide to move on, that's fine. If you decide to stop, that's no problem also. I can pay you back your 1 Euro if you're not happy with it and that's my guarantee. If you decide not to move on, you will be downgraded to a free welcome membership. That's it. It's almost no risk.
19. "I have a family and busy life. Although I want more clients badly, I don't have much time to spare. How much time do I need?" Now, the time you need all depends on the goals you have, how fast you want to grow your business. If you have a family and a busy life and you want more clients, that's fine, but you need to put in the work. You need to take action, but you need to take the right action, and since I've chosen to make this a program for undetermined period of time, you can take as long as you want yourself. There's no need to hurry. You can start very slowly, see if you understand all the information that I have in the curriculum and move on from there.
20. "Okay, I'm ready to do this for myself, but I have a couple of additional questions, can I call you?" The answer is yes, we can schedule a phone appointment, a 15-minute phone appointment and you can do that by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can state that you want a 15-minute phone appointment with me.
This will conclude our frequently asked question section. Thank you for your attention. Bye for now.
End of transcription.
Please fill in your name and e-mail address below.